Become an Exhibitor
Meet Face to Face with Wound, Ostomy and Continence (WOC) Nurses & Generate Qualified Sales Leads
This one page provides basic details. To secure your booth, see available exhibit space (without a company name) here:
Current Exhibit / Poster Hall Floorplan
Inform Exhibit Management of your preferred booth number. Exhibit Management reserves your exhibit space and sends a custom link to complete an online applicaton / payment.
Review the Rules* to connect with WOC nurses Sunday-Tuesday, June 3-5, 2018 (exhibit dates) at the WOCN® Society's 50th Annual Conference where WOCN Society's members, non-members and commercial interests join together on Sunday-Wednesday, June 3-6, 2018 (Conference dates) at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 USA.
Your company's Certificate of Insurance is required by March 1, 2018. Booth set up cannot commence without Exhibit Management receiving your document. Upload here. Details here.
Demographics, Annual Conference
- 85% of all attendees evaluate, recommend and/ or initiate the purchase of WOC patient care equipment and supplies.
- Almost one-third of all Conference nurses are first-time attendees. Plus, our 5,200+ WOCN Society wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurse members are waiting to hear from your company!
- WOC nurses are engaged with exhibitors for as long as four months before, during and after the Annual Conference through MyWOCN – the Annual Conference’s e-community networking program.
- 82% of attendees used the MyWOCN Mobile App. Almost 1,500 interactive floor plan/exhibitor E-Booth profile views and 900 exhibitor list/product searches. Unique visitors increased from more than 24,000 to more than 37,000 (2016 vs. 2017).
- Nurses think the exhibit program is applicable to their work setting and relevant to their practice/profession, second only to earning continuing education credits.
- WOC nurses are practicing in acute care, outpatient care, home healthcare, education, nursing home/extended care, and private practice.
- Annual Conference attendance growth: Up to 14% growth per event.
- 2017: 16 Countries were represented: Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chili, Costa Rica, France, Japan, Philippines, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States
Benefits to Corporate Members
- 20-42% discounts: Social media packages, targeted e-blast messaging, digital and print media advertising options generating results.
- 15% discounted booth rate savings ($455 per 10x10) with Small Business annual dues rate of $800, maximum one 10x10; Regular Membership $1,500 (multiple savings of $455 per 10x10 & greater).
Benefit for First-Time Exhibitors
- 10% discount on General Service Contractor / Decorator exhibitor invoice
Benefit to Increased Exhibit Space
- 5% drayage discount on General Service Contractor final exhibitor invoice
Included with Your Booth
- Get to know nurse attendees long before traveling to Philadelphia. Nurses and exhibitors are brought together through MyWOCN - their e-community networking tool. Facilitating email and appointment-setting communication, MyWOCN helps to pre-qualify nurses and drive them to your booth.
- 9 hours of dedicated face-to-face time with WOC nurses whose primary concern is patient outcomes: One evening reception and two lunches for attendees and exhibitors.
- Opt-In Sales leads including email addresses through optional, additional lead retrieval equipment.
- 15% discount on advance furnishing rates for “Economy Package” for 10x10 & 10x20 (table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, carpet & 7”x44” ID sign)
- Nourishment: Exhibit Hall opening reception, lunch available prior to opening each day, snacks & beverages provided during move-in.
- Learn from the Experts Educational Webinars - Refresher to advanced topics.
- FREE Pre-Conference Marketing: Over 800 names of nurses/mailing addresses available with pre-approved marketing piece two weeks prior to Conference; Post-list available. Nurses prefer direct mail!
- FREE Nurse Attendee E-marketing and engagement through MyWOCN revealing nurses’ email addresses: 25 outbound email messages creating one-to-one, direct communication with WOC nurses. Evaluate and pre-qualify buying habits for four months. MyWOCN Attendee Search, Sent Messages to Attendees and Appointment’s with Attendees automatically form your prospect lists.
- FREE graphic image, press release and event special within your E-Booth promotional information.
- Optional/additional: Full-motion video and banner advertising to attract more attention from nurses.
- FREE “Proud Supporter” Banner to promote your exhibit participation.
- FREE EXHIBIT HALL ONLY badges: Two per 10x10. Additional badges can be purchased.
- Easy navigation Exhibitor Portals for badges, hotel rooms, exhibitor services, MyWOCN and news. All furnishings are additional. Carpet is required. Back wall pipe and drape, side rail pipe and drape separate one space from another except for island booths.
How does MyWOCN work?
Tentative Exhibit Hall Schedule
Sunday, June 3, 2018, 5:30 – 8:00 pm – Reception
Monday, June 4, 2018, 12 – 3:00 pm – Lunch
Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 12 – 3:00 pm – Lunch
Price per 10’x10’ USD:
Corporate Member, $2,895, Non-member, $3,325, Non-Profit Association, $500
Location/Type: Corner, $100 additional; Island, $400 additional
- Changes in existing contracts email firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid only when acknowledged.
Payments: Non-refundable deposit for 2017 Advance Booth Assignment exhibitors: 10% of total booth fee. One-half of total booth fee due September 1, 2017; balance due by January 15, 2018. Payment must be received by October 2, 2017, otherwise exhibit space is released. After January 15, 2018: exhibit contract must include 100% payment and refunds not available.
- Cancellation through January 14, 2018 (all or part of exhibit space) results in loss of non-refundable deposit (10%), September 1, 2017 payment (50%), 100% additional space fee for unusable space and relocation.
- Corporate Membership must be maintained through this event to earn Corporate Member booth rates. If not, non-member rates apply.
- Company Check, USD: WOCN Society Fed. ID Tax No. 25-125-1887. Include check with application, payable to “WOCN Society”, drawn from US bank. Mail to Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society, 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel NJ 08054-5113
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover): For chargeable amounts of $5,001.00 and greater, an additional non-refundable 3% service fee is applied to the total transaction amount. Refunds subject to an additional 3% service fee; Wire Transfer (TT) fee $30.00; domestic Automated Clearing House (ACH), no fee.
Director of Exhibits and Advertising